Trybe AS is the data controller for processing of personal data related to tryberesearch.com.
Trybe will process personal data in compliance with applicable Norwegian laws on data protection and information security, including the Data Protection Act.
1. Collection of personal data
When filling out forms or subscribe to a newsletter, download material, join a webinar or other similar actions (not an exhaustive list) on our site we may ask you to provide various information such as, but not limited to, name, email, company name and title. Trybe uses this information for communication purposes, for internal analyses and to improve your experience on our site.
2. Disclosure of personal data
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any information disclosed on tryberesearch.com.
3. Information and marketing
When providing your contact information to Trybe you consent to Trybe providing you with information about our products and services. Trybe may contact you by email, mail or phone. You may at any time contact us if you no longer wish to receive information from us. Please see contact information below.
5. Information security
Trybe has established technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data. In particular:
- We encrypt our services using SSL;
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems; and
- We restrict access to personal information to Trybe employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
6. Access, rectification and deletion of personal data
You have the right to request access, rectification and deletion of your personal data held by Trybe.
Access request regarding personal data should be directed to Trybe according to the information provided below.
If you choose to have all your information deleted, Trybe will only retain collected data in anonymized form.
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may have links to third party websites on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions related to Trybe’ processing of personal data, please contact: