Ever wanted to help build and manage a global Social Media community and experience a fast growing company from within? Are you particularly interested Social media and experimenting with new ways of doing things to gain maximum traction? Do you have a hidden creative and innovative side that you are itching to grow?
At Trybe, we’re nothing without our users. Every day, thousands of members try and engage with multiple global brands in several countries, and we’re adding more of both at a rapid pace.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems, naturally curious and can thrive in a startup culture. If you have a passion for speed, quick decisions, and love to engage with people to grow a global community, this is an internship for you.
You will need to be proactive, manage your own time, have a high self-drive and an appetite to learn and grow with your role.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be tasked with helping the community team to inspire a growing set of users across the world. You will definitely have a lot of freedom to execute on the following:
- We will shower you with responsibility. You get to run your own projects up to own markets, with minimal supervision. The better you do, the more we want you to do
- Create, edit and publish content across Trybe´s social media channels for your markets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Manage and engage with Trybe´s community including taking ownership of any support messages from community members
- Maintain the frequency and engagement levels across social media channels to empower members to refer friends, engage with Trybe and apply to try products
- Identify and put together list of influencers and bloggers with whom you can engage with for partnerships and promotions relating to products on Trybe
- Plan, Launch and Manage researches, activities, and logistics across markets
- Track content adoption, traffic growth and user sign-ups using our monitoring tools in order to share best practices with other community team members
- Whatever else you´d like to work on and hone your skills in, just let us know and we will do our best to make it happen for you!
Must Have Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 months time
- Relevant field of study (communications, business, marketing, etc.)
- Active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish
Nice to Have Requirements (Not a Must):
- Previous knowledge and experience with SQL, Google Analytics
- Previous knowledge and experience with Photoshop, InDesign or other designing tools
- Sneak peek into how a fast growing business runs
- Flat organization and chance to be on the frontlines with the rest of the team
- Work with a heavily passionate team in a fast-paced environment
- Learn and grow with co-workers from all around the world
- Office in the center of Oslo, Norway
We are disrupting two multi-billion $ industries (product sampling & consumer research), are aggressively expanding around the world and need brains and drive to do so. If you are comfortable in an all-hands-on-deck environment, are output focused, love solving brand and research problems, and thrive in a no-politics culture where the best ideas always win, Trybe is for you.