At Trybe, we’re re-inventing consumer research. We’re now looking for a Marketing Intern in our Oslo HQ that can help educate existing and acquire new clients.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. The right candidate will have a passion for communication, brands, and marketing, and loves to engage with passionate users and partners to create a global community. You need high self-drive and an appetite to learn a million things in a short time.
You’ll be working on coming up with interesting, educational and relevant content across all channels as well as experiment with new ways to attract new clients. We need you to be pro-active, self-starting, and unafraid to try new ways of growing our client base. Some of the tasks/asks we have for you:
What You’ll Do:
- Create Marketing content and case studies
- Support communications, media and PR outreach
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Work closely with our product team to come up with relevant product marketing initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 months time
- Relevant field of study, pre-Master/pre-MBA preferred but not neccessary
- Native-level English, any other language is a plus
- You’ll get a sneak peak into how a fast growing business runs
- You’ll join everybody else on the frontline and will take responsibility from the start
- Motivated co-workers in a fast paced office environment
- Office in the center of Oslo, Norway
We are disrupting two multi-billion $ industries (product sampling & consumer research), are aggressively expanding around the world and need brains and drive to do so. If you are comfortable in an all-hands-on-deck environment, are output focused, love solving brand and research problems, and thrive in a no-politics culture where the best ideas always win, Trybe is for you.