At Trybe, we work with most of the biggest brands in the world on a daily basis to change the way they get to know their consumers. As our Head of Product you’ll be responsible for evolving and managing our global, user-facing platform as well as out client facing dashboard, balancing user needs and business needs in a smart and efficient way.
This position is based in Oslo, Norway.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You`ll be tasked with managing our global user facing platform, trybe.com , and our client facing dashboard platform
- Internalise and deeply understand Trybe’s mission and strategies, and translate them into a short- and longterm product strategy
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction
- Set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals and come up with way to improve on them
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new products and product features to deliver against team and company goals
- Manage our international platform launches
- Think creatively and funnel ideas into concrete execution plans
- Communicate with and manage designers and developers, holding them to highest of standards
- Work directly with Trybe’s CEO and the team to come up with innovative features and services we can use to grow our user and client base around the world
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Product management, software development and/or UI/UX Design experience, ideally from a large consumer-facing web application or service
- Experience working on highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- A high bar across the board – from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Data is your friend: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Experience working on data-intensive web applications is a plus
- Experience building a product from scratch and iterating it to success is a plus
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
We are disrupting two multi-billion $ industries (product sampling & consumer research), are aggressively expanding around the world and need brains and drive to do so. If you are comfortable in an all-hands-on-deck environment, are output focused, love solving brand and research problems, and thrive in a no-politics culture where the best ideas always win, Trybe is for you.